CC6750 Ultra Performance Energy System Clear
Items per carton
- When used as part of the Ultra Performance Energy System, no Cromax Pro Basecoat activation is needed.
- Flexible application in 1.5 or 2 coats to match OEM appearance.
- Excellent vertical stability.
- Outstanding filling power to cover dust inclusions.
- Incredibly fast drying at lower temperatures: 30-55 min. @ 20 °C, 10-15 min. @ 40-45 °C or 5-10 min. @ 60-65 °C.
- Provides excellent hold-out, gloss retention and durability.
- Can be tinted with Cromax Tinted Clearcoat Additives to meet special OEM colours.
- For use on plastic parts, add AZ9405 Elastic Additive.
You should be logged in to add products to the cart
CC6750 Ultra Performance Energy System Clear is based on a patented Axalta resin technology. It helps bodyshops to optimise their workflow, to save energy and to increase throughput while delivering robust performance and an exceptional end finish through its effortless application.
|Product name||CC6750 Ultra Performance Energy System Clear|
|Article reference||CC6750 5.00LI|
|Unit contains||5 LT|
|Amount in carton||3 units|
|Net weight||4.98 KG|
|Gross weight||5.345 KG|